Rohit grabs open invite
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Raina got to his half-century in the next over, edging Bresnan through a now vacant slip area, and, in his next over, twice beat short fine leg off balls that drifted onto his pads, to move his partnership with MS Dhoni past 50. Dernbach returned in the next over, and got Dhoni to square-cut him straight to point. Had the Surrey fast man turned the game with one belated, un-earned wicket? The answer was no. India had five wickets in the bag, and needed only 45 from 66 balls. In the end, Raina and Ravindra Jadeja finished the job with 15 balls remaining.