Rolling Tigers skaters excel again
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Skaters of Rolling Tigers Skating Academy based in Panchkula, performed well and won as many as 31 medals in the recently concluded Haryana State Roller Skating Championship at Hissar. The skaters pocketed nine gold, 11 silver and 11 bronze medals. Around 600 skaters from all districts of Haryana participated in this competition. Four players of Rolling Tigers won champion trophy in their categories: Saksham Bansal in 8-10 Quads boys category, Aryanpal Singh in 10-12 Quads boys Category, Siddharth Jain in 12-14 Quads boys Category and Karen George in 12-14 Quads girls Category. Apart from these four, Akshita Shourie, Anuj Sud, Arsh Mehtani, Sanyam and Aditya were selected for the upcoming Nationals to be held in Mumbai. According to coach Chander Singhal, the academy skaters are in their best form and he is hopeful of good performance at the Nationals.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP