Rolling Tigers skaters excel again
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
Skaters of Rolling Tigers Skating Academy based in Panchkula, performed well and won as many as 31 medals in the recently concluded Haryana State Roller Skating Championship at Hissar. The skaters pocketed nine gold, 11 silver and 11 bronze medals. Around 600 skaters from all districts of Haryana participated in this competition. Four players of Rolling Tigers won champion trophy in their categories: Saksham Bansal in 8-10 Quads boys category, Aryanpal Singh in 10-12 Quads boys Category, Siddharth Jain in 12-14 Quads boys Category and Karen George in 12-14 Quads girls Category. Apart from these four, Akshita Shourie, Anuj Sud, Arsh Mehtani, Sanyam and Aditya were selected for the upcoming Nationals to be held in Mumbai. According to coach Chander Singhal, the academy skaters are in their best form and he is hopeful of good performance at the Nationals.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy