Rolling Tigers skaters excel again
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Skaters of Rolling Tigers Skating Academy based in Panchkula, performed well and won as many as 31 medals in the recently concluded Haryana State Roller Skating Championship at Hissar. The skaters pocketed nine gold, 11 silver and 11 bronze medals. Around 600 skaters from all districts of Haryana participated in this competition. Four players of Rolling Tigers won champion trophy in their categories: Saksham Bansal in 8-10 Quads boys category, Aryanpal Singh in 10-12 Quads boys Category, Siddharth Jain in 12-14 Quads boys Category and Karen George in 12-14 Quads girls Category. Apart from these four, Akshita Shourie, Anuj Sud, Arsh Mehtani, Sanyam and Aditya were selected for the upcoming Nationals to be held in Mumbai. According to coach Chander Singhal, the academy skaters are in their best form and he is hopeful of good performance at the Nationals.