Rolls-Royce to offers customised Phantom, Ghost cars for discerning Indian buyers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Super luxury car maker Rolls-Royce may roll out a customised edition of its Phantom and Ghost models for Indian buyers, a senior company official said today.
"We want to be ready with the idea within the next two months. We are talking to professionals and designers. These discussions take some time as we want to ensure the quality of the product," Herfried Hasenoehrl, the company's General Manager (Emerging markets Asia) told reporters here after officially launching a dealership in the city.
"The customised version can be of Phantom and Ghost series and may not be huge in number," he said while refusing to put a number to it.
"In India what we have seen in the past, since we really focused on this market, our customers have such high standards of taste that we need to get a little bit more into history," he said.
Rolls-Royce is already selling customised cars in the Middle East market, he added.
The company also plans to add by middle of the year two more dealerships - in Chandigarh and Ahmedabad - in the existing network of three outlets," Hasenoehrl said.
Rolls-Royce had launched Dragon edition in the Chinese market last year and it was sold in other markets also.
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style