Adult film star Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been hospitalised and is in critical condition.
Jeremy, 59, is currently being treated for an aneurysm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center according his representative, Mike Esterman, reported TMZ online.
Jeremy drove himself to the hospital after experiencing severe chest pains and that the aneurysm is near his heart.
He was transferred to the intensive care unit after his condition worsened, but Esterman could not confirm whether he is still in the ICU.
Jeremy is listed as the Guinness Book of World Records' holder for the most appearances in adult films.
His acting credits include more than 2,000 films- '21 Hump Street', 'A Christmas Orgy' and 'Orgazmo'.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU