Adult film star Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- 'For 9 months, you have been sitting over names': SC raps Centre on appointment of judges
- Tata Group said to shortlist candidates for next chairman following ouster of Cyrus Mistry
- PM Modi to visit Japan in November, civil nuclear pact high on agenda
- J&K: After nearly 4 hours, Pakistan resumes mortar shelling in R S Pura sector
- Wanted to hit LeT camps in Pakistan after 26/11 strike: Shivshankar Menon
Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been hospitalised and is in critical condition.
Jeremy, 59, is currently being treated for an aneurysm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center according his representative, Mike Esterman, reported TMZ online.
Jeremy drove himself to the hospital after experiencing severe chest pains and that the aneurysm is near his heart.
He was transferred to the intensive care unit after his condition worsened, but Esterman could not confirm whether he is still in the ICU.
Jeremy is listed as the Guinness Book of World Records' holder for the most appearances in adult films.
His acting credits include more than 2,000 films- '21 Hump Street', 'A Christmas Orgy' and 'Orgazmo'.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor