Ronnie Wood gave ex-wife cocaine in hospital
- Elections LIVE: Muthalik shown the door by BJP hours after his appointment
- France has images of possible jet debris: Malaysia
- Sharad Pawar encourages party workers to vote twice in Lok Sabha polls
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- India vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: After losing Dhawan early, India cruise in modest chase
Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood gave his ex-wife a bag of cocaine after she had given birth to their son.
Wood's former wife Jo has revealed the incident in a tell-all new book 'Hey Jo'.
She says that the 65-year-old instead of coming with a more traditional bunch of flowers, came to the hospital with drugs, reported Contactmusic.
"The second day in hospital after Ty's birth, I was feeding him when Ronnie rocked up. 'Hey baby,' he said, 'I've bought you something.' 'Oh, my honey,' I thought. Could it be flowers, jewellery? Instead Ronnie handed me a packet of white powder. A little something to help you get back on track.' It was cocaine," she said.
Jo also said that the musician, who she met at a party in 1977 and was married to for 26 years, would fly into a range when his booze and drugs ran out.
"On one occasion he really lost it. The poison started pouring out of his mouth. 'I'll throw acid in your face. You'd better watch out because I know people. It was as if he was possessed (which, in a way, he was)."
The rock 'n' roll pair divorced in 2009, after Wood left her for waitress Ekaterina Ivanova. The musician married Sally Humphreys last year.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism