Ronnie Wood gave ex-wife cocaine in hospital
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood gave his ex-wife a bag of cocaine after she had given birth to their son.
Wood's former wife Jo has revealed the incident in a tell-all new book 'Hey Jo'.
She says that the 65-year-old instead of coming with a more traditional bunch of flowers, came to the hospital with drugs, reported Contactmusic.
"The second day in hospital after Ty's birth, I was feeding him when Ronnie rocked up. 'Hey baby,' he said, 'I've bought you something.' 'Oh, my honey,' I thought. Could it be flowers, jewellery? Instead Ronnie handed me a packet of white powder. A little something to help you get back on track.' It was cocaine," she said.
Jo also said that the musician, who she met at a party in 1977 and was married to for 26 years, would fly into a range when his booze and drugs ran out.
"On one occasion he really lost it. The poison started pouring out of his mouth. 'I'll throw acid in your face. You'd better watch out because I know people. It was as if he was possessed (which, in a way, he was)."
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food