Rowdies, eve-teasers, beware! Special 43 are here
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
"It was hard at first to wake up so early every day as many of us live far away. But once we got used to it, the sessions were fun. I feel fit and confident. Mental toughness is important to face attackers on streets. I am ready for it," said Araj.
Gidh said she would not have able to get through the course without family support. "I have a two-year-old son and travel from Ghatkopar every day. I have not only lost weight but my confidence has also improved." In the coming weeks, the women will train students in schools and colleges across the east region before making streets safe.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase