Royal entertainment is here
- Five crew members killed in IAF's C-130J Super Hercules plane crash
- IPL season 7 to go on; Sunil Gavaskar to be BCCI chief
- Two terrorists killed in encounter after attacking army camp in J&K
- Sohrabuddin fake encounter: Supreme Court grants bail to Rajkumar Pandian
- Elections 2014 Live: Modi's PM dream will never be fulfilled says Lalu
The 106-year-old Great Royal Circus is in town.
Playing at Reclamation Ground, the circus, one of the oldest in the country, has 32 exciting items, including acrobatics, fire dancers and performing animals.
The circus put together in 1906 has travelled the country and the world, visiting Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iraq, UAE and countries in Africa. It has hosted Presidents, Prime Ministers, kings and queens.
The circus features African and Russian artistes who perform hair-raising acrobatics and dance under fire.
Acrobatics by foreign dogs and rare parrots playing on a seesaw are among the other items.
Performed by about 70 artists, the other interesting items include flying trapeze, hula hoop, candle balance, ring balance, juggling on rollers, ladder balance, hoop diving and sharp shooting.
- Manmohan, Sonia and Rahul to campaign in Odisha
- Khurshid hits out at UP police over poll code violation case
- BJP will field strong candidates against Rahul, Sonia: Rajnath
- Modi, Hooda snatching land from farmers: Kejriwal
- Major political outfits banking on 'senior' leaders in Punjab
- IM top man Akhtar was planning terror strike in Delhi: Police