Royal entertainment is here
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
The 106-year-old Great Royal Circus is in town.
Playing at Reclamation Ground, the circus, one of the oldest in the country, has 32 exciting items, including acrobatics, fire dancers and performing animals.
The circus put together in 1906 has travelled the country and the world, visiting Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iraq, UAE and countries in Africa. It has hosted Presidents, Prime Ministers, kings and queens.
The circus features African and Russian artistes who perform hair-raising acrobatics and dance under fire.
Acrobatics by foreign dogs and rare parrots playing on a seesaw are among the other items.
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu
- A new Indo-US partnership model
- Patriot or nationalist? Why I will never be the latter
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation