Royal Mail honours Doctor Who
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Doctor Who — who usually uses a police box for travel — will be zooming through time and space on the edge of letters in 2013.
Britain's Royal Mail is marking the 50th anniversary of the science fiction show Doctor Who with a series of stamps featuring each of the 11 actors who have played the title role.
Those featured include the present doctor, Matt Smith, as well as past Time Lords such as David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston.
The stamps honoring the cult British television program will be available starting at the end of March.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students