Royal Mail honours Doctor Who
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
Doctor Who — who usually uses a police box for travel — will be zooming through time and space on the edge of letters in 2013.
Britain's Royal Mail is marking the 50th anniversary of the science fiction show Doctor Who with a series of stamps featuring each of the 11 actors who have played the title role.
Those featured include the present doctor, Matt Smith, as well as past Time Lords such as David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston.
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength
- Quick decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking have defined the Modi govt
- NDA government’s plans for agriculture are still to bear fruit
- TV would be better off travelling to Marathwada, reporting the drought
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all