RPKD slams Shinde’s ‘saffron terror’ remark
- Turkey twin blasts: At least 86 killed, 186 injured; PM says attack could be suicide bombings
- I have become a victim of party's internal politics, says sacked AAP minister Asim Ahmed
- Now, Malayalam novelist Sarah Joseph returns her Sahitya Academy award
- Nawaz Sharif invites Hurriyat leader Geelani to Pakistan
- Indrani Mukerjea collapsed due to weakness; no drug overdose or poison, say jail authorities
Rashtra Premi Kriti Dal (RPKD), a Muslim body, has termed Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's comment on 'saffron terror' as a trick to lure Muslim to vote for the Congress in 2014.
Anjum Inamdar, president, RPKD said, "Though Shinde exhibited courage in saying what he said, it's not a revelation. His predecessor P Chidambaram had also made similar comments a few years ago. Instead of reiterating what is already known, the need of the hour is to act. Rather than creating a sensation, Mr Shinde should have acted."