RPower promoters get Rs 1,500 cr via stake sale
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Reliance Power promoters today sold 5.42 per cent stake in the company about Rs 1,500 crore as their offer for sale was oversubscribed nearly 1.6 times.
The sale would help the company meet Sebi norms for a minimum 25 per cent public float. "Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and other promoter group companies today announced completion of an offer for sale of 5.42 per cent of the share capital of Reliance Power Ltd (RPL)," the company said in a statement.
The offer for sale received bids worth approximately Rs 2,300 crore.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today