RPower promoters get Rs 1,500 cr via stake sale
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Reliance Power promoters today sold 5.42 per cent stake in the company about Rs 1,500 crore as their offer for sale was oversubscribed nearly 1.6 times.
The sale would help the company meet Sebi norms for a minimum 25 per cent public float. "Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and other promoter group companies today announced completion of an offer for sale of 5.42 per cent of the share capital of Reliance Power Ltd (RPL)," the company said in a statement.
The offer for sale received bids worth approximately Rs 2,300 crore.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready