Rs 2 lakh E-bike showcased
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
On day two of the India International Cycle Expo, an E-bike worth Rs 2 lakh was showcased by Hero Ecotech, who sell their products under Kross. Firm MD Gaurav Munjal said, "We export the model to European markets where the bike is in demand, but now we will try the same model in India, as there are a few buyers who showed interest in it." Munjal added that the bike had lithium ion batteries that were expensive, but lasted long.