Rs 2 lakh E-bike showcased
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
On day two of the India International Cycle Expo, an E-bike worth Rs 2 lakh was showcased by Hero Ecotech, who sell their products under Kross. Firm MD Gaurav Munjal said, "We export the model to European markets where the bike is in demand, but now we will try the same model in India, as there are a few buyers who showed interest in it." Munjal added that the bike had lithium ion batteries that were expensive, but lasted long.