Rs 2 lakh E-bike showcased
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
On day two of the India International Cycle Expo, an E-bike worth Rs 2 lakh was showcased by Hero Ecotech, who sell their products under Kross. Firm MD Gaurav Munjal said, "We export the model to European markets where the bike is in demand, but now we will try the same model in India, as there are a few buyers who showed interest in it." Munjal added that the bike had lithium ion batteries that were expensive, but lasted long.