Rs 2 lakh E-bike showcased
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Srinagar on edge as Masarat Alam is arrested before Tral protest
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- After Manmohan's listless rule, Modi eager to leave a mark: TIME magazine
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
On day two of the India International Cycle Expo, an E-bike worth Rs 2 lakh was showcased by Hero Ecotech, who sell their products under Kross. Firm MD Gaurav Munjal said, "We export the model to European markets where the bike is in demand, but now we will try the same model in India, as there are a few buyers who showed interest in it." Munjal added that the bike had lithium ion batteries that were expensive, but lasted long.