Rs 2 lakh E-bike showcased
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
On day two of the India International Cycle Expo, an E-bike worth Rs 2 lakh was showcased by Hero Ecotech, who sell their products under Kross. Firm MD Gaurav Munjal said, "We export the model to European markets where the bike is in demand, but now we will try the same model in India, as there are a few buyers who showed interest in it." Munjal added that the bike had lithium ion batteries that were expensive, but lasted long.