Rs 2 lakh in cash, jewellery worth lakhs
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
A domestic help from Nepal is suspected to have made off with Rs 2 lakh in cash and gold and diamond jewellery worth lakhs from the house of iron trader Pardeep Gupta at posh colony Aggar Nagar, B block, on Monday night.
Gupta alleged two friends of his domestic help, Prem Bahadur, were also involved in the incident.
Gupta who went to Chandigarh on Monday evening returned late at night and saw his house ransacked and Bahadur missing.
Locks of the safe and almirahs were broken and cash and jewellery were missing. His neighbours told him that they had seen Bahadur along with his two accomplices in the house.