Rs 234 crore sewer lines for unauthorised colonies
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
All 128 unauthorised colonies in Uttam Nagar assembly constituency in west Delhi will have sewer lines at a cost of Rs 234 crore.
Local MLA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister Mukesh Sharma today said the completion of the project would go a long in ensuring a healthy atmosphere in the area.
He also said Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit would address a public meeting in his constituency on March 3.