Rs 234 crore sewer lines for unauthorised colonies
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
All 128 unauthorised colonies in Uttam Nagar assembly constituency in west Delhi will have sewer lines at a cost of Rs 234 crore.
Local MLA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister Mukesh Sharma today said the completion of the project would go a long in ensuring a healthy atmosphere in the area.
He also said Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit would address a public meeting in his constituency on March 3.