Rs 234 crore sewer lines for unauthorised colonies
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
All 128 unauthorised colonies in Uttam Nagar assembly constituency in west Delhi will have sewer lines at a cost of Rs 234 crore.
Local MLA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister Mukesh Sharma today said the completion of the project would go a long in ensuring a healthy atmosphere in the area.
He also said Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit would address a public meeting in his constituency on March 3.