Rs 234 crore sewer lines for unauthorised colonies
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
All 128 unauthorised colonies in Uttam Nagar assembly constituency in west Delhi will have sewer lines at a cost of Rs 234 crore.
Local MLA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister Mukesh Sharma today said the completion of the project would go a long in ensuring a healthy atmosphere in the area.
He also said Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit would address a public meeting in his constituency on March 3.