Rs 234 crore sewer lines for unauthorised colonies
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
All 128 unauthorised colonies in Uttam Nagar assembly constituency in west Delhi will have sewer lines at a cost of Rs 234 crore.
Local MLA and Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister Mukesh Sharma today said the completion of the project would go a long in ensuring a healthy atmosphere in the area.
He also said Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit would address a public meeting in his constituency on March 3.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota