RS vote to be close but govt confident
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After the walkout by the SP and the BSP, the leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj said that 14 of 18 parties which participated in the debate opposed FDI in multi-brand retail and if they were to vote accordingly, the ruling dispensation would get 224 MPs against the opposition's 282.