Rs1 lakh cash prize for the winner of I-T Dept mascot contest
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
The Income Tax department has announced a mascot contest for the public that would carry a cash reward of Rs one lakh for the winning entry.
The taxman wants the mascot, which will be used in all communications and publicity purposes of the department, to be "captivating" and "inspiring", particularly to the young and future taxpayers.
"Make sure that the Mascot you develop captures the vision and values of the Income Tax department and exhibits a definite brand recall value. The Mascot should be captivating and inspiring, particularly to the young and future taxpayers," the I-T department said in its advertisement.
"The contest is open for Indian citizens only and the last date for submission of the art work is September 23. A selection committee will select the mascot," a senior I-T