RSS veteran Pravin Maniar files complaint against Navjot Singh Sidhu
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
Senior RSS leader Pravin Maniar has lodged a complaint against former cricketer and BJP leader Navjot Singh Sidhu with the EC and the local police for his remarks against GPP leader Keshubhai Patel. Campaigning for BJP MLA in Visavadar recently, Sidhu had allegedly called Keshubhai an "anti-nationl" leader and said that giving vote to him was like eating "beef".