RSS veteran Pravin Maniar files complaint against Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Senior RSS leader Pravin Maniar has lodged a complaint against former cricketer and BJP leader Navjot Singh Sidhu with the EC and the local police for his remarks against GPP leader Keshubhai Patel. Campaigning for BJP MLA in Visavadar recently, Sidhu had allegedly called Keshubhai an "anti-nationl" leader and said that giving vote to him was like eating "beef".
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now