Ruby Hall says govt not paying bills, CGHS beneficiaries suffer
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
CGHS facilities are available in over 25 cities. Employees living outside the CGHS areas are entitled to reimbursement of treatment cost. Pune's seven CGHS dispensaries in Camp, Mangalwar Peth, Mukundnagar, Boys Battalion, Phule Nagar, Range Hills and Akurdi have been computerised and the procedure for distributing smart cards is on.