Ruckus as X-ray machine stops working at GMSH-16
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP denies Geelani's claim that Modi sent emmissaries to meet him
High drama was witnessed Thursday at the Government Multi Specialty Hospital in Sector 16 after the only functional X-ray machine at the hospital developed some snag and stopped working for over 30 minutes following which patients queued up outside the room and created a ruckus.
Followed the hue and cry by the patients, the x-ray technicians failed to tackle the huge rush of patients, which was followed by verbal duals between the two sides.
Sources in the hospital said that due to the intervention of senior doctors, the patients were pacified and staffs were asked to continue with the X-ray checkups. One of the patients who was in the queue to get the X-ray of his brother said, "It has been two hours and we have been waiting to get the X-ray done. He is in acute pain and the doctor in emergency can only start the treatment after the x-ray is conducted."