Ruckus as X-ray machine stops working at GMSH-16
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
High drama was witnessed Thursday at the Government Multi Specialty Hospital in Sector 16 after the only functional X-ray machine at the hospital developed some snag and stopped working for over 30 minutes following which patients queued up outside the room and created a ruckus.
Followed the hue and cry by the patients, the x-ray technicians failed to tackle the huge rush of patients, which was followed by verbal duals between the two sides.
Sources in the hospital said that due to the intervention of senior doctors, the patients were pacified and staffs were asked to continue with the X-ray checkups. One of the patients who was in the queue to get the X-ray of his brother said, "It has been two hours and we have been waiting to get the X-ray done. He is in acute pain and the doctor in emergency can only start the treatment after the x-ray is conducted."