Ruckus as X-ray machine stops working at GMSH-16
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- Nine-phase Lok Sabha polls begin on April 7, counting on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
High drama was witnessed Thursday at the Government Multi Specialty Hospital in Sector 16 after the only functional X-ray machine at the hospital developed some snag and stopped working for over 30 minutes following which patients queued up outside the room and created a ruckus.
Followed the hue and cry by the patients, the x-ray technicians failed to tackle the huge rush of patients, which was followed by verbal duals between the two sides.
Sources in the hospital said that due to the intervention of senior doctors, the patients were pacified and staffs were asked to continue with the X-ray checkups. One of the patients who was in the queue to get the X-ray of his brother said, "It has been two hours and we have been waiting to get the X-ray done. He is in acute pain and the doctor in emergency can only start the treatment after the x-ray is conducted."
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan