Ruckus as X-ray machine stops working at GMSH-16
- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
High drama was witnessed Thursday at the Government Multi Specialty Hospital in Sector 16 after the only functional X-ray machine at the hospital developed some snag and stopped working for over 30 minutes following which patients queued up outside the room and created a ruckus.
Followed the hue and cry by the patients, the x-ray technicians failed to tackle the huge rush of patients, which was followed by verbal duals between the two sides.
Sources in the hospital said that due to the intervention of senior doctors, the patients were pacified and staffs were asked to continue with the X-ray checkups. One of the patients who was in the queue to get the X-ray of his brother said, "It has been two hours and we have been waiting to get the X-ray done. He is in acute pain and the doctor in emergency can only start the treatment after the x-ray is conducted."