Ruckus in Alipore court
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Several advocates of an Alipore court kicked up a ruckus to prevent Kalyan Banerjee, advocate and TMC MP, from arguing for a bail application of Paban Jain on Monday. It continued until Surateshswar Mondal, magistrate of the CJM court, left the court room.