Rudy meets family of Jaspal Bhatti
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
Rajiv Pratap Rudy along with president of city unit of BJP Sanjay Tandon visited the family of actor and satirist Jaspal Bhatti who passed away on Thursday. Rudy said that he had met the family on behalf of the BJP. Describing Bhatti as a humanist, actor and satirist, Rudy said his death was a shock not just for the city, but for the nation. He said he was associated with Bhatti for 30 years and hoped his film was a success.