Rumoured lovers Ranbir, Katrina went for a movie date
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
By now the whole of Bollywood, fans and the media alike are pretty sure that the much talked about B-Town couple Ranbir and Katrina are definitely more than just 'good friends'.
Though the alleged lovers have never even come close to admitting or denying their relationship, they have given us plenty to be suspicious about as they continue with their game of hide n seek.
The couple was recently spotted arriving in the same car at the screening of Nikhil Advani's D-Day. At first, the paparazzi were unaware that Katrina was in the car as Ranbir was seated in the front. However, on being spotted the photogs were sure to get a few pictures of the couple caught in the act.
Earlier this week, Ranbir and Katrina attended the screening of Ship Of Theseus, which was held at Aamir Khan's residence. We hear, a party was was planned after the screening to celebrate Katrina's birthday. The beauty turned 29 on July 16. According to sources, Ranbir gifted his ladylove some exquisite jewellery on her special day.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore