Rumoured lovers Ranbir, Katrina went for a movie date
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
By now the whole of Bollywood, fans and the media alike are pretty sure that the much talked about B-Town couple Ranbir and Katrina are definitely more than just 'good friends'.
Though the alleged lovers have never even come close to admitting or denying their relationship, they have given us plenty to be suspicious about as they continue with their game of hide n seek.
The couple was recently spotted arriving in the same car at the screening of Nikhil Advani's D-Day. At first, the paparazzi were unaware that Katrina was in the car as Ranbir was seated in the front. However, on being spotted the photogs were sure to get a few pictures of the couple caught in the act.
Earlier this week, Ranbir and Katrina attended the screening of Ship Of Theseus, which was held at Aamir Khan's residence. We hear, a party was was planned after the screening to celebrate Katrina's birthday. The beauty turned 29 on July 16. According to sources, Ranbir gifted his ladylove some exquisite jewellery on her special day.