Rupee bounces back by 30 paise to end at 54.17 vs US dollar
- Rahul seeks suspension of Question Hour, wants to debate Net Neutrality
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
- Modi govt clears projects but where are the orders?
- Crew have ‘verbally’ admitted they are Pak nationals: Coast Guard
Far-forward contracts maturing in January settled at 337-338-1/2 paise from 337-339 paise.
The RBI fixed the reference rate for the US dollar at 54.4270 and for euro at 71.9061.
The rupee also rebounded against the pound sterling to 82.67 from previous close of 83.12.
It also turned positive to end against the Japanese yen at 58.13 per 100 yen from 58.63.
Rupee improved further against the euro to 71.35 from last close of 71.81.