Rupee marginally up against US dollar
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
The rupee rose marginally up at 54.25 against the dollar in early trade today on the Interbank Foreign Exchange amid firm stocks markets.
The rupee had strengthened by a whopping 58 paise to close at over three-week high of 54.26 against the US dollar in the previous session on Friday.
Meanwhile, the BSE benchmark Sensex rrose by 68.45 points, or 0.35 per cent, to 19,408.35.