Rural Muslim poverty highest in Gujarat, Assam, WB, and UP: UNDP
- Keenan-Reuben murder case: Mumbai court sentences all four convicts to life imprisonment
- Textile major Bhilwara has firm in BVI, says it is a lawful investment
- Kerala Dalit woman rape: New probe officer appointed, sketch of main suspect released
- IRCTC has not been hacked, PRO rubbishes media reports
- West Bengal elections LIVE: 45.88 per cent polling recorded till 11 am
"UNDP is moving into its new five-year program which will focus on areas of rural development, inclusive growth, democratic governance and environment", she said.
Wiesen said the UNDP program will be launched in nine states including Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa and Assam.
- Punish the guilty of AgustaWestland, but also fix the weak links
- Clarity is needed on the supremacy of legislature, and its limits, in its own sphere
- A range of preventive and remedial steps must be taken in the hill forests of Uttarakhand
- If grief and anger unite us, so does, when such occasion arises, relief
- Dear Krishna Kumar, the AAP has unleashed a silent revolution in education
- Suffering of millions does not create public outrage, much less govt accountability