Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Maneka Gandhi calls for nation-wide ban on cow, buffalo slaughter
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- ‘Quiet’ Ankit came to play just two overs before fatal collision
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.