Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.