Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- India and Pakistan talks at SAARC meet: will there be more than the usual rhetoric?
- Won’t act if students hold Osama event: Princeton University President
- NDA’s Aadhaar Bill stronger than UPA’s on privacy: Nandan Nilekani
- Now it’s Congress: Bharat Mata Ki Jai or else
- Umar Khalid, Anirban led mob that raised slogans: Delhi Police
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.
- Why criticism of the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana is misplaced and unwarranted
- Dear Governor Solanki, please withhold your assent to the Punjab SYL bill
- To optimise the potential for medical tourism, stop formulating and implementing policies in silos
- Why riots, agitations are often accompanied by heightened levels of violence against women
- Telescope: On Women’s Day only
- Punjab has a small share of its own rivers, a farming crisis. Solution doesn’t lie in court