Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress