Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage