Russell Brand cracks 'sick' joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
"I've just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn't want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi