Russell Brand to pen book about his marriage with Katy Perry
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
Funnyman Russell Brand is planning a tell all about his marriage to ex-wife Katy Perry in his next autobiography.
The 37-year old TV presenter, who had split from the pop star in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage, said it was an important part of his life, reported Contactmusic.
"I will write more Booky Wooks, I love writing those Booky Wooks and there's a lot to cover. Maybe I'll wait until I get married again or have more children before I write any more.
"You can't write things about your life and not include things that happened in your life," he said.
Brand has written two books about his life, 'My Booky Wook' and 'Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal' in the past.