Russell Brand to pen book about his marriage with Katy Perry
Funnyman Russell Brand is planning a tell all about his marriage to ex-wife Katy Perry in his next autobiography.
The 37-year old TV presenter, who had split from the pop star in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage, said it was an important part of his life, reported Contactmusic.
"I will write more Booky Wooks, I love writing those Booky Wooks and there's a lot to cover. Maybe I'll wait until I get married again or have more children before I write any more.
"You can't write things about your life and not include things that happened in your life," he said.
Brand has written two books about his life, 'My Booky Wook' and 'Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal' in the past.
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past
- Autorickshaws in Bangalore to get GPS makeover