Russell Brand to pen book about his marriage with Katy Perry
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Funnyman Russell Brand is planning a tell all about his marriage to ex-wife Katy Perry in his next autobiography.
The 37-year old TV presenter, who had split from the pop star in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage, said it was an important part of his life, reported Contactmusic.
"I will write more Booky Wooks, I love writing those Booky Wooks and there's a lot to cover. Maybe I'll wait until I get married again or have more children before I write any more.
"You can't write things about your life and not include things that happened in your life," he said.
Brand has written two books about his life, 'My Booky Wook' and 'Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal' in the past.