Russia resumes trial of Vladimir Putin critic Alexei Navalny
- Aam Aadmi Party expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan and 2 others for 'anti-party' activities
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
Navalny's team has posted the entire charges on a website, and insists that they were fabricated on Putin's orders. But media loyal to the Kremlin has gone on an offensive against Navalny, with polls suggesting that his public support is now falling.