Russia resumes trial of Vladimir Putin critic Alexei Navalny
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Navalny's team has posted the entire charges on a website, and insists that they were fabricated on Putin's orders. But media loyal to the Kremlin has gone on an offensive against Navalny, with polls suggesting that his public support is now falling.