Russian air hostess sacked for obscene gesture
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Election Live: Vajpayee weekest PM, tweets Sanjay Jha; Congress insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws, says Modi
A Russian air hostess has been sacked for posting a picture of herself giving passengers the finger – after it ended up on Twitter.
Flight attendant Tatiana Kozlenko put a cheeky snap of herself giving the unknowing passengers the finger on her personal page on Vkontakte, one of Russia's most popular Facebook-style social networks.
Within hours the snap had clocked up dozens of 'Likes'.
But Tatiana came down to earth with a bump when the photo was posted on Twitter and retweeted by hundreds of fans, British tabloid The Sun reported today.
Russian Airlines Aeroflot – who announced the sacking on their Twitter account – said: "Posting this photo shows Tatiana's attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers."
But furious Tatiana claims it isn't her arm in the snap – or even one of her airline's planes.
She said on her Vkontakte page: "I don't consider myself guilty! The photo was added to my page, I only tagged myself on it!!!
"The hand isn't mine, the plane is not my company's!!! I don't understand what they spoil my life for!!! I'm asking you for help and support!!!"
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit