RWITC elections today
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Elections to the Royal Western India Turf Club (RWITC) will be held on Tuesday at the 97th annual general body meeting of the club in Mumbai. The elections will be held for the committee and the Board of Appeal and voting will take place. The main contest is for the post of chairman of the RWITC. For the committee, the following members will be contesting the elections Shivlal Daga, K N Dhunjibhoy, Shashi Chand Jain, Vivek Jain, Maj S K Lamba, Jaydev M Mody, Geoffrey B Nagpal, Dhiraj S Oza, Shyam Ruia, Ram H Shroff and Champaklal Zaveri. Byram N Jeejeebhoy, Asif Lampwala, Dhiraj S Oza and R M Seth will be contesting for the Board of Appeal.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready