Ryan Giggs unsure about another year with Manchester United after turning 40
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Manchester United Ryan Giggs is undecided over whether he will continue playing with the club after his 40th birthday. Giggs, who turns 40 in November but is out of contract in the summer, said that he did not know if he will have another year'.
But old Trafford boss Alex Ferguson claimed that his long-serving star is capable of playing on for another year. According to the Sun, he said that he was probably enjoying it now more than ever.
He said that if one did not enjoy the FA Cup at Old Trafford then one should pack it in, but he will wait to see what this season brings. Meanwhile, Giggs has backed Wayne Rooney to carry on as United's penalty taker. The England forward skied his spot-kick against West Ham on Wednesday — the 10th he has missed out of 27 taken for the Red Devils. Strike partner Robin van Persie could take over. But Giggs said that Wayne under pressure has scored so many crucial penalties for them.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign