Ryan Giggs unsure about another year with Manchester United after turning 40
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Manchester United Ryan Giggs is undecided over whether he will continue playing with the club after his 40th birthday. Giggs, who turns 40 in November but is out of contract in the summer, said that he did not know if he will have another year'.
But old Trafford boss Alex Ferguson claimed that his long-serving star is capable of playing on for another year. According to the Sun, he said that he was probably enjoying it now more than ever.
He said that if one did not enjoy the FA Cup at Old Trafford then one should pack it in, but he will wait to see what this season brings. Meanwhile, Giggs has backed Wayne Rooney to carry on as United's penalty taker. The England forward skied his spot-kick against West Ham on Wednesday — the 10th he has missed out of 27 taken for the Red Devils. Strike partner Robin van Persie could take over. But Giggs said that Wayne under pressure has scored so many crucial penalties for them.