- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Football enthusiast Ranbir Kapoor is the face of Pepsi T20 Football campaign that began last year. A new format for amateurs, the campaign invited footballers between the age of 14 to 30 to register in 7-member teams at select venues and the series was telecast on ESPN Sports.
A self-confessed fitness freak, Bipasha Basu has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Celebrity Cricket League 2013. The actress who was present at the tournament's curtain raiser, will also be present at several matches.
Like last year, Kangana Ranaut continues to be the face of Mumbai Heroes, franchisee team of Celebrity Cricket League owned by Sohail Khan. His brother, Salman is touted as the icon player of the team.
Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh
This year, Riteish Deshmukh will make his debut in CCL with his recently bought team, Veer Marathi. The actor has roped in his wife and actress, Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh as the face of the team.