S M Krishna enrolls as a voter in Maddur
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Formally signalling his re-entry into the Karnataka politics, former external affairs minister S M Krishna has enrolled himself as an electorate in the Maddur Assembly constituency.
Sources close to the leader said, Krishna and his wife Prema have got their names included in the voters list of Somanahalli, his home town falling in the constituency.
It is not immediately known whether Krishna, who had earlier represented the Maddur constituency, would contest the coming Assembly election, according to sources.