SA vs Oz: Michael Clarke posts another double ton to lead Australia
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
The burly opener smashed Faf du Plessis' first ball in test cricket, a high full toss, over the square leg boundary and lost it in the construction zone to move to 83.
He then hit a six and a four on consecutive balls from legspinner Imran Tahir to reach his 100 from 93 balls, lacing his third test century with 13 boundaries and four sixes before he fended a good length ball from Morkel to Graeme Smith at slip.
Hussey joined Clarke and kept up the momentum, smashing a six against Tahir to bring up his century just one ball after Clarke had reached his 200.