Sachin Tendulkar mania: Aamir Khan to wear same T-shirt for 5 days
- Election LIVE: Pawan Bansal, Raj Babbar among 71 candidates in Cong's second list
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Bollywood's perfectionist Aamir Khan, who is a self confessed and diehard diehard Sachin Tendulkar fan, wants a perfect ending for the legend's glorious cricketing career.
And the superstar, who will soon be seen as an antagonist in 'Dhoom 3', was one of the early birds at the Wankheded stadium, which is hosting Sachin's 200th Test.
The superstar was seen with his 'Lagaan' director Ashutosh Gowariker in the stands. Later in conversation with Harsha Bhogle and Ravi Shastri in the commentators box, Aamir Khan said that he is wearing his lucky T-shirt to the match and will continue to wear the same T-shirt for the next 5 days.
Aamir Khan told Harsha that it was the same T-shirt that he had worn while watching India in the semi-final against Pakistan and final against Sri Lanka in 2011.
Aamir Khan was all praise for Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar who he says is flawless. The diehard Sachin fan, Aamir said he finds Sachin to be perfect.
Besides Aamir Khan, Sachin Tendulkar's wife Anjali, daughter Sara, son Arjun and brother Ajit are also at the stadium to cheer for him.