Sachin Tendulkar launches music of Asha Bhosle's 'Mai'
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Manmohan Singh set to move out of 7, RCR a day before results
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for âlapseâ
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar unveiled the music of Asha Bhosle's debut movie 'Mai' at Hotel Grand Hyatt in Kalina, Mumbai, on Tuesday evening.
The 39-year-old cricketer, who shares a good rapport with Bhosle as well as her sister Lata Mangeshkar, was invited by the legendary singer to launch the music of her film.
Tendulkar said that he is a big fan of the 79-year-old singer, who has tremendously contributed to the music industry. He asserted that he has grown up listening to Bhosle's music and his favourite song is "In Aakhon Ki Masti may," which the singer sang for the cricketer and his wife on a recent occasion.
On the other hand, talking about the movie, Bhosle said that she was nervous and scared to watch the film with everybody, as she has done few albums and has worked for television a lot, but working in films is different for her.
The film, which is directed by debutant Mahesh Kodiyal, is all set to hit the silver screen on 1st February.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi