Sachin Tendulkar worships at Lord Venkateswara temple
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Batsman Sachin Tendulkar traveled to the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateshwara near Tirupati late last night.
Tendulkar arrived on a 10-hour maiden pilgrimage on the hills at midnight and offered worship in the traditional manner. Wearing a white dhoti and shirt he took part in the 'Suprabhatha recitation seva' (a ritual), temple sources said.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words