Sachin Tendulkar worships at Lord Venkateswara temple
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
Batsman Sachin Tendulkar traveled to the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateshwara near Tirupati late last night.
Tendulkar arrived on a 10-hour maiden pilgrimage on the hills at midnight and offered worship in the traditional manner. Wearing a white dhoti and shirt he took part in the 'Suprabhatha recitation seva' (a ritual), temple sources said.