Sacrilege! Uproar over Petronas playing funeral video Diwali
- Intolerance: Sonia Gandhi to lead Congress march to Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Modi speaks to Nepal PM, expresses 'shock' over killing of Indian
- PM Modi invokes 1984 riots, says Congress can't lecture us on tolerance
- Black money: HSBC whistleblower offers to 'cooperate' with India
- Can't rule out terror plot in Russian plane crash: US intelligence chief
An NGO Angkatan Warga Aman Malaysia had threatened to launch a nationwide protest if Petronas refused to remove the advertisement.
The NGOs secretary-general, S Bharathidasan, said that the video was an insult to Malaysian Hindus as it did not have any message related to Diwali.
"Dancing on the street is not Malaysian Indian culture.
- India-Africa summit opened up space to reinvent an old relationship
- To reform tax policy, government must think about it more clearly
- Over the barrel: The dilution of Brand India
- Raja-Mandala: Why Delhi must not be at sea
- Next Door Nepal: Advantage Beijing
- PM Modi admired globally, political opponents affecting India's image