Ryan Giggs unsure about another year with Manchester United after turning 40
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Manchester United Ryan Giggs is undecided over whether he will continue playing with the club after his 40th birthday. Giggs, who turns 40 in November but is out of contract in the summer, said that he did not know if he will have another year'.
But old Trafford boss Alex Ferguson claimed that his long-serving star is capable of playing on for another year. According to the Sun, he said that he was probably enjoying it now more than ever.
He said that if one did not enjoy the FA Cup at Old Trafford then one should pack it in, but he will wait to see what this season brings. Meanwhile, Giggs has backed Wayne Rooney to carry on as United's penalty taker. The England forward skied his spot-kick against West Ham on Wednesday — the 10th he has missed out of 27 taken for the Red Devils. Strike partner Robin van Persie could take over. But Giggs said that Wayne under pressure has scored so many crucial penalties for them.
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims