Sadananda Gowda may join JDS: State KJP Secretary Dhananjaya Kumar
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Karnataka Janata Party Secretary Dhananjaya Kumar today claimed former Chief Minister D V Sadananda Gowda has been neglected in the ruling BJP and in all likelihood join JDS which will help his party (KJP) gain electoral benefits in the assembly elections, due in May.
"KJP is confident of gaining much in the upcoming elections. Sadananda Gowda has been ignored by the BJP and in all likelihood join JDS which will help our party to reap electoral gains," he told reporters here.
Kumar welcomed experienced and neglected candidates belonging to other political parties to join KJP. He also said the Dakshin Kannada District KJP committeehas been set up with a view to strengthening the party work in the district.