Sahara mutual fund launches new scheme
- Elections LIVE: After snubbing Jaswant, BJP says not sidelining senior leaders
- Search for MH370 LIVE: France has possible images of missing plane debris
- Sharad Pawar encourages party workers to vote twice in Lok Sabha polls
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- Four IM operatives nabbed from Rajasthan, had plans to attack Modi rally
Sahara mutual fund on Tuesday announced the launch of its new scheme Sahara Super 20 fund. The new fund offer is opened for subscription at Rs 10 per unit (plus applicable load). The NFO will close for initial subscription on July 23.
Sahara Super 20 fund is an open-ended growth scheme that aims at providing long-term capital appreciation by investing in pre-dominantly equity and equity related securities of around 20 potentially attractive companies selected out of the top 100 largest market capitalisation companies, at the point of investment. The scheme does not guarantee any assured returns, said a company release.
Naresh Kumar Garg, chief executive officer, Sahara Mutual Fund, said this is the right time to launch a scheme. "The Indian economy is showing signs of revival and is returning to a potential growth path after the global economic slowdown. Political stability is expected to show a better economic growth on the back of improvement in consumer sentiment, policy reforms and projected growth in agriculture and the services sector. It is the large cap companies, mostly the leaders of businesses, which would reflect this growth first and the fund aims at capturing the benefits by investing in such companies.
At least 65 per cent of the total assets will be invested in equity and equity related securities and up to a maximum 35 per cent of the total assets may be invested in debt and money market instruments. The benchmark index of Sahara Super 20 Fund is CNX Nifty. Under the scheme, one can opt for dividend option, (including dividend re-investment option) or growth option. Minimum application amount is Rs 5,000. A Systematic Investment Plan under the scheme is also available, the release said.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism