Sahara-Sebi case: Tribunal dismisses deadline extension plea
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
The bench headed by Chief Justice Altamas Kabir also directed Sahara Group to supply the documents relating to investors within 15 days and warned that failure to fulfill its directive on payment of the money to Sebi will lead to attachment of assets.
As per an earlier Supreme Court order dated August 31, the two companies were asked to submit the investor documents by November 10, while the money was to be refunded to the investors within three months.