Sahara-Sebi case: Tribunal dismisses deadline extension plea
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
The bench headed by Chief Justice Altamas Kabir also directed Sahara Group to supply the documents relating to investors within 15 days and warned that failure to fulfill its directive on payment of the money to Sebi will lead to attachment of assets.
As per an earlier Supreme Court order dated August 31, the two companies were asked to submit the investor documents by November 10, while the money was to be refunded to the investors within three months.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight