Sahyadri Elephanta wins Enduro3
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
The 11th edition of Enduro3, the adventure race was won by team Sahyadri Elephanta comprising Ankush Ghuge, Umesh Dain and Kalpana Jagtap.
The adventure race, which is India's sole multi-disciplinary event was conducted on February 9-10. The race was run on a 160 km route through the Panshet backwaters and also entered into the Konkan basin.
Sahyadri Elephanta, bagged first position in the open category which comprised a rough split of 120km cycling and 40km of trekking. River-crossing, kayaking and rifle shooting were other activities of the event. team KASA were adjudged the runners-up. Life Cycle — Mont Fitness came third followed by team Samanvay. Team Rugged Boys won the Open All Men category.
In the amateur category, Life Cycle Racing took the top honour finishing before Wadarwadi United and Gold Gyms Maharudra. Sangam Health Club won the Amateur All Men category while Maval Riders and The Cliff Rovers finished second and third respectively.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment