I pay my tributes to Sai Baba on his nirvana: Narendra Modi
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has condoled death of spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba who passed away today.
"He (Sai Baba) was a great man who dedicated his life to provide water and education to the rural areas and medical services to the humanity," Modi wrote on tweeter.
"In the world of spiritual leaders, he was unique -- who without wondering around the world, attracted it towards Indian culture," he said.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon