Saif Ali Khan shoots for Bullet Raja in Lucknow, wife Kareena for Satygraha
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Newlyweds Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are hardly getting anytime to spend together. The couple have been busy with their professional commitments ever since they got married on October 16.
And the duo are again back on the sets shooting for their respective movies and in different cities.
Saif, who will soon be seen playing a zombie hunter in Go Goa Gone, was spotted shooting for Bullet Raja in Lucknow.
Saif was sporting a tilak, rudraksh maala with a gun in his hand. Saif romances Sonakshi Sinha in the movie directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
Saif along with the entire crew will shoot till the end of April in Lucknow.
On the other hand, his super busy wife Kareena is also back in Bhopal to complete the second schedule of Prakash Jha's Satyagraha.
Earlier, Bebo had also spent her first Holi post wedding away from hubby Saif in Goa. She was shooting for Punit Malhotra's Gori Tere Pyaar Mein.
Kareena was recently spotted at the Bhopal airport along with Big B.
Bebo is playing the role of a journalist in the movie, which also has Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpai, Arjun Rampal, Amrita Arora in the lead.