Saif Ali Khan's production partner Dinesh Vijan set to direct film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Saif Ali Khan's production partner Dinesh Vijan will don the hat of a director soon for the actor.
Saif's partner of Illuminati Films, Dinesh has been behind films like 'Agent Vinod, 'Cocktail', 'Love Aaj Kal', 'Go Goa Gone' and others.
The production company Illuminati Films was founded by Saif and Dinesh in 2009.
"There is a love story which my partner Dinesh is going to direct. He is turning director. He has got a nice love story script," Saif told PTI.
Apparently, Saif is likely to act in the movie.
"There are plans to direct a film. Things are still in process so I can't talk much," Dinesh said, without divulging any further details.
The upcoming projects of Dinesh as a producer include director duo Krishna DK and Raj Nidimoru's 'Happy Ending'. In this film Kareena will be seen in a special appearance.
Also, directors Kunal Deshmukh of 'Jannat' fame and 'Pyaar Ke Side Effects' helmer Saket Chaudhary will be making films for Illuminati.