Saif, Sonakshi romance in Kolkata bylanes
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha rode a tram and then a hand-pulled rickshaw with Saif Ali Khan following her in an unbuttoned shirt to take passers-by in the city's Dalhousie area by surprise today.
Shooting for their film 'Bullet Raja', the stars are these days capturing the old-world charm of Kolkata with its Victorian era heritage structures, hand-pulled rickshaws and signature trams.
Led by director Tigmanshu Dhulia, the actors today shot in the Dalhousie area of central Kolkata where the 'Dabangg' actress rode a tram and a hand-pulled rickshaw.
Saif sported a rustic look as he plays a kurta-clad gun-toting goon from Lucknow who follows his love to Kolkata.
Sonakshi, who wore a bright red salwar, plays a Bengali girl in the thriller.
They are also shooting a song sequence in the city, in which Saif serenades Sonakshi in the narrow by-lanes of north Kolkata.
Exploring the narrow lanes and bylanes and the grand old mansions of north Kolkata, the team will shoot in other locations such as Princep Ghat, Kumartuli, flower market and the famous Laha Bari.
The Vidya Balan starrer superhit film 'Kahaani' (2012) had prominently captured the unique landscape of Kolkata on the silver screen.
Saif has shot for films like 'Parineeta' and 'Love Aaj Kal' in Kolkata before.
Sonakshi too has been to Bengal before to shoot her other upcoming film 'Lootera' with Ranveer Singh.