Saifeena’s Big Bash
- PM Narendra Modi returns to Red Fort with report card, calls for ‘Start-up India, Stand up India’
- Five civilians killed in J&K as Pak shelling intensifies in Poonch district
- Looking at Lanka: An election without noise and colour, and Sri Lankans are not complaining
- Noodle ban over, hope returns to Maggi’s small-town home
- First Indian in World Championships final, Saina Nehwal sets up ‘tricky’ Sunday
Bollywood actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding reception at Taj Mahal Palace and Towers, Colaba, was — like most Bollywood wedding receptions — star-studded. The Kapoor family was in full attendance, with even Shashi Kapoor making it to the do. Neetu, Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor, who were not on the guest list for Karisma's wedding, also attended the reception on Tuesday night. Industry friends, Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan, Fardeen Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Karan Johar, Preity Zinta, Anil Kapoor with his family and several others were present to wish the couple. Ratan Tata, former Tata Group Chairman, also dropped in to convey his best. Shweta Nanda, by virtue of her relationship with the Kapoors, attended the event, but the Bachchans weren't invited. The party now moves to Delhi with a reception being held on Thursday at Sheila Dixit's farmhouse. With a number of political bigwigs invited — including the likes of Pranab Mukherjee and Sonia Gandhi — this one also promises to be an affair to remember.