Saifeena’s Big Bash
- Paris climate talks: Nearly 200 nations ink deal to slow global warming
- EYE SPECIAL | Who wants to fight this girl?
- Kerala CM Oommen Chandy told to stay away from event to be attended by PM Modi
- N-deal to bullet train to defence: Pacts fast-track India-Japan ties
- No link between GST, National Herald issues: Rahul Gandhi
Bollywood actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding reception at Taj Mahal Palace and Towers, Colaba, was — like most Bollywood wedding receptions — star-studded. The Kapoor family was in full attendance, with even Shashi Kapoor making it to the do. Neetu, Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor, who were not on the guest list for Karisma's wedding, also attended the reception on Tuesday night. Industry friends, Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan, Fardeen Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Karan Johar, Preity Zinta, Anil Kapoor with his family and several others were present to wish the couple. Ratan Tata, former Tata Group Chairman, also dropped in to convey his best. Shweta Nanda, by virtue of her relationship with the Kapoors, attended the event, but the Bachchans weren't invited. The party now moves to Delhi with a reception being held on Thursday at Sheila Dixit's farmhouse. With a number of political bigwigs invited — including the likes of Pranab Mukherjee and Sonia Gandhi — this one also promises to be an affair to remember.
- India, Pak inherited a clutch of problems as the inevitable result of Partition
- Sonia Gandhi chose to make a political drama out of a legal matter
- All that makes and breaks the country — faith to family, politics to media
- Urban governments in India are abject failures
- Inside Track: RGF next target?
- Apex court’s decision on Haryana panchayat poll qualifications is disappointing