Saifeena’s Big Bash
- Six Shiv Sena workers arrested for paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni
- Bihar elections: 57% turnout in first phase, voting peaceful
- PM Modi lashes out at Nitish Kumar over Kushwaha's video, says JP insulted on birthday
- Industrial production touches 3-year high, grows at 6.4% in August
- 10 years of RTI : While the government is willing, officials are not
Bollywood actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding reception at Taj Mahal Palace and Towers, Colaba, was — like most Bollywood wedding receptions — star-studded. The Kapoor family was in full attendance, with even Shashi Kapoor making it to the do. Neetu, Ranbir and Rishi Kapoor, who were not on the guest list for Karisma's wedding, also attended the reception on Tuesday night. Industry friends, Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan, Fardeen Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Karan Johar, Preity Zinta, Anil Kapoor with his family and several others were present to wish the couple. Ratan Tata, former Tata Group Chairman, also dropped in to convey his best. Shweta Nanda, by virtue of her relationship with the Kapoors, attended the event, but the Bachchans weren't invited. The party now moves to Delhi with a reception being held on Thursday at Sheila Dixit's farmhouse. With a number of political bigwigs invited — including the likes of Pranab Mukherjee and Sonia Gandhi — this one also promises to be an affair to remember.