Saif-Kareena to get vegan chocolate as wedding gift from PETA
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Animal rights group PETA are sending vegan chocolate chickens as wedding gift to Bollywood couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, who are tying the knot today.
Since Kareena is a vegetarian, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) are gifting the couple a flock of five large vegan chocolate chickens prepared by Delhi's Choco Kraft.
"Kareena Kapoor is vegetarian and refused to eat eggs while filming 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment