Salma Hayek scared of plastic surgery
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she will never resort to plastic surgery to retain her youthful looks.
The 46-year-old Mexican beauty, who looks younger for her age, says she does not believe Botox can help either, the Daily Mail reported.
"The thought of somebody pulling and cutting around my face gives me stomach ache. Plastic surgery would be so painful. What if it doesn't look good? What if they made a mistake? I couldn't do it," said Hayek, who raises daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault.
"I don't believe in Botox either. Well... I might do it one day, but I think it's important to move your skin, so that your muscles stay toned. I believe if you have Botox you are going to age faster because your face is not getting any exercise. You're not oxygenating your face by moving it. I don't like the way women look with fillers, they are not wrinkled-looking, but it's not a beautiful look, they don't look younger," she said.
- Money talks: ‘Unanimous’ SLC gets on board with ICC revamp plan
- The great Game Folio: Silk routes
- In taxing times, realtors discover ‘fringe’ benefits
- Few takers for UT scholarships, students claim not enough info
- Interim budget focuses on transport but misses out on Metro Rail for UT
- GPP to become history, will merge with BJP next week in Modi’s presence